The Genealogy and Local History Room is currently closed to the public. Library staff are available to help with genealogy and local history questions. Please contact them at 330.804.4666 or email@example.com.
WOOSTER MAIN BRANCH
Reference Dept. firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Dept. email@example.com
Circulation Dept. firstname.lastname@example.org
220 West Liberty Street
Mon: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Drive Up Window Hours
Monday 9 AM – 6 PM
We welcome active members and sustaining members from the Wooster area and beyond.
Annual dues are $10 per member. Our Executive Board meets monthly to coordinate current projects and plan for future needs.
If you are interested in becoming a Wooster Library friend, please contact us.
Wooster Friends Executive Board
- Lynne Buss and Barb Dilyard, Co-Presidents
- Sponsor quality educational exhibits and programs
- Sponsor and assist at special events open to the public
- Organize Book Sales to keep library collections updated and to raise funds
- Fund library programs and purchases
- Recognize and celebrate staff during National Library Week
- Advocate in the community for library needs
- Hold fundraising events staffed by Friends volunteers to generate money for the library
- Enhance the facility with plants or seasonal/event displays
- Plan occasions for members to share ideas and good times