WORKING for You
WORKING for You | Wayne Networking & Job Group
What? WORKING provides information, services and programs for job seekers, those looking to improve their educational skills and network with others.
Coaches are Available to Help With:
- Job search, resume assistance & review, networking and interviewing skills & get your resumes printed FREE
- Computer basic training: Computer; Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher; Email and Internet
- Business search
- Setting up a professional social media account
When? By appointment, subject to availability
Where? Wayne County Public Library, Wooster, Collaboration Corner (Meeting Room 2)
Schedule an appointment by calling 330.262.0916
Experts in job searching, resume and interview skills are always available at Ohio Means Jobs | Wayne County.
Looking to Increase Your Workforce Skills?
- Universal Class – Over 500 continuing educational courses with access to an instructor via email. You may register for five courses at a time.
- Wayne County Career Center Adult Education
- The University of Akron Wayne College
Share This Page